Covid-19 Update / March 2021
We always took pride in our high cleaning standards, but the time demands the highest commitement in ensuring our guests' health & safety. Our staff have received extensive training in Covid-19 awareness and cleaning/disinfecting practices according to the regulations dictated by the greek Ministries of Tourism and Health.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the Greek authorities
- Physical distancing rules are followed
- Use of cleaning products that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens/towels are washed in accordance with the Greek Ministries guidelines
- Shared books/magazines are removed
- Hand sanitizer at the property
- First Aid Kit available
- Face masks available for guests
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Contactless check-in/check-out
We understand that booking your holiday during a world pandemic could be very stressful. So we are hoping that our covid-19 cancellation policy will provide the adequate security needed to plan your travel.
- In the event of travelling being prohibited during the reservation dates, by either the Greek or the guests' government, the guests are eligible to a total refund or a credit voucher (at the same ammount of the deposit paid).
- In the unfortunate event of guests being unable to travel due to covid infection (providing proof of it) or we are forced by the greek authorities to seize operation due to a covid case, the guests are eligible to a total refund or a credit voucher (at the same ammount of the deposit paid).
If you have any concerns or questions about our practices and policies, please feel free to contact us anytime for additional information.